WildCraft Foragers Cider Club
- WildCraft Cider Works
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $240.00 Sale
Choose either a half case (6) or full case (12) per quarter. We’ll pair ciders we think you’ll love based on your cider style selection, a selection of bottles and cans based on the season.
* We'd love to send you a treat on your birthday! We promise not to share this info with anyone else.
** You can select from one of three delicious cider styles:
Fruit & Forage
Heirloom varieties of pome, stone, and cane fruit are pressed just after harvest. These fruit wines are barrel aged and later blended with fermented botanicals and ciders from our cellar collection. Each ingredient is individually fermented using only wild yeasts found in nature.
Select botanicals add depth of flavor as well as an expression of place. The seasonality of the harvest and whether the plant performs best fresh or dried, dictates the method of introduction used, including oxidation, fermentation, cold infusion, warm infusion, direct contact, or post blending.
For those who appreciate just the pome fruits (apple, pear, and quince), you’ll love our Traditional series. Expect a fruit-forward flavor from naturally fermented blends of both young and aged heritage varieties.
The Fine Print:
- We'll charge your Cider Club membership in full for the year when you sign-up, but you'll get new shipments quarterly.
- Shipments are: 1/15, 4/15, 7/15, 10/15.
- Your first shipment will occur on the date following your payment date.
- At this time, there are no substitutions. We hope you’ll love everything in your shipment, or, if not, share with family or friends.
- If you choose to have your cider delivered, shipping costs will be billed in conjunction with your annual payment and are a flat rate to cover all shipments for the year.